Frequently Asked Questions about Bangalore to Tirupati Cab
1. Why should I book Bangalore to Tirupati car package from EZI Drive?
EZI Drive offers different packages to suit your needs and budget. With us, you can avail a fleet of well-maintained vehicles, trained drivers, round the clock customer support, easy payment & booking facility and best & affordable fares.
2. What places in Tirupati can be explored by booking EZI Drive’s cab service?
You can book our Bangalore to Tirupati cab service to visit the world-famous Sri Venkateswara Temple, dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Other popular landmarks like Chandragiri Fort, Venkateswara Zoological Park, Kapila Theertham Falls, and Govindaraja Swamy Temple must not be missed.
3. What is the best way to book Bangalore to Tirupati car rental service with EZI Drive?
For a hassle-free booking experience, try our mobile app or logon to www.ezidrive.in. Register with your contact number and email ID to quickly book cabs to your desired destination. You can also reach us at 080-424-00-000 (Bangalore) and book either through auto-IVR or by speaking to our call center agent.
4. Do I need to pay Bangalore to Tirupati taxi fare upfront to book it?
No. Based on the distance travelled or number of hours, we calculate the total fare which you can pay to the driver directly or through mobile app once the trip is completed.
5. Whom do I call in case of an emergency along the way from Bangalore to Tirupati?
We offer 24x7 customer support panel. Our call center is open to field customer calls all 365 days of the year incl. holidays. In case of any issue, you can contact us on (080) 424-00-000 / 67-000-000 (Bangalore).